CRISPY BURGER PATTY CRISP FLATBREADS
- 1 Pcs Crispy crispy Burger patty
- 4 Flatbread
- 100 grams Vegan fresh “cheese”
- 10 Pcs Salad leaf
- 0,5 Pcs Red pepper
- 0,5 Pcs Yellow pepper
- 0,5 Pcs Green pepper
- 0,5 Pcs Red onion
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Black pepper crushed
- 1 teaspoon Oil
- 1 teaspoon Lemon juice
- 0,5 teaspoon Agave syrup
- 1 tablespoon Fresh coriander shredded
How to cook
- Cut the peppers and red onion of the salsa. Add the remaining ingredients and let season for a while in the cold.
- Heat the vegetable patties frozen or partially melted in a frying pan in oil over low heat for 5 minutes on both sides. Heat the flatbreads in a pan.
- Spread fresh cheese on the flatbreads and fill them with salad, salsa and vegetable patties.
- Finish with herbs and enjoy.
- Tip! Instead of flatbread, you can also use pita bread or tortilla.
yesbutfoods is a registered brand from