- 1 Pcs YesbutFoods Crispy burger patty
- 1 Pcs Big wholemeal bun
- 0,5 Pcs Avocado
- Tomato Slice
- Red onion rings
- Feta Cheese
- 100 grams Greek Yogurt
- 1 Pcs Garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 2 Dl Cucumber grated and drained
How to cook
- First, prepare the tsatsiki. Grate the cucumber. Ad the salt. Drain at least half an hour. Crush the garlic finely and combine all the sauce ingredients well with each other.
- Heat the patty frozen or partially melted in a frying pan in oil over low heat for 5minutes on both sides. Heat the rolls.
- Cut the avocado, tomato, red onion and feta cheese.
- Fill the hamburger rolls and enjoy.
yesbutfoods is a registered brand from